Things to know + Fun facts
You should know...
- I’ve been where you are, I’ve done the things I’m teaching you to do.
- I believe in my work, and I believe in you too. Come ready to do the work; this is serious, I don’t play games when it comes to my students.
I woke up like this...
- Impeccable ethics
- Utterly dependable
- Impatient for action
- Problem solver
- Beyhive .. buzz, buzz
- Frenchie Mommy to Kimmie
- I’m a proud lefty! Although, there are several things I can do with my right hand that I can’t do with my left, like use scissors.
- I used to be a pageant gal! I actually won the 2004 title, Miss Preteen Richmond.
- If I had to choose another profession, I’d be an interior designer.
- I was a cheerleader for the majority of my adolescence (9-17 years old), one year I played on my high school’s JV softball team. I usually played games with ribbon in my helmet and eyeshadow, school spirit!
start your journey
Discover the Source
A workbook to help you identify the beliefs keeping you from living the life you desire.
A 6-week enrichment experience to help you build a strong foundation for your money and your mind.
Let's STAY CONNECTED
If you truly want to start achieving your goals, adding your name to my list is the best way to learn all about it.