with DÉJA COLEY
You knew the reason why money is holding you back from achieving your goals?
YOU’RE STRUGGLING TO…
Manage your money in a way that allows you to achieve your most desirable goals.
The problem is that you’re trying to solve your spending problem without a strong foundation for your money and your mind.
You’re getting lost in all of the information given to you by other people who don’t know or understand your situation or what you’re trying to achieve.
I’ve been able to figure out the type of person I want to be. Recently, I made a list of all the qualities I want to see in myself and where I want to be. Surprisingly, debt-free actually wasn’t on the list, but what was on the list was financial freedom which to me means financial literacy which is an ongoing thing that will allow me to be smart about my financial decisions.
It’s Not about the money
It’s about all the things that money bring!
One day, you want to be able to:
- Be stable enough to weather those surprise expenses
- Be independent by relying only on yourself for any and everything you want and need
- Experience the safety and security of never worrying about affording your lifestyle
- Enjoy the comfort of your own home
- Acquire an 8-figure net worth
- Enjoy the beauty of the world through travel
- Freedom from debt
You are worthy of understanding how to work with your money,
and make it work for you.
Payment Plan Available
Working with Déja has made a difference in my life. This experience has forced me to be aware of my finances on an everyday basis instead of just every 2 weeks, every month, or just when bills are due. I’ve learned to be aware everyday with every decision.
AT THE END OF THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL HAVE THE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR ACHIEVING YOUR GOALS
THIS EXPERIENCE COVERS
- My personal story
- How this course will help you
- What to expect from this course
Understanding Your Past
- The reason people struggle with money management
- What’s keeping you from reaching your goals
- How beliefs are formed
- The things that influence belief systems
- The type of beliefs threatening your goals the most and their dangers
Gaining Awareness of Your Present
- The challenge in overcoming beliefs and the fears associated with it
- The one thing you must have to gain transparency in your $
- How to measure your spending
- The thing scarier than spending money
- The thing you must do to understand your spending trends
- How to determine if your spending is in alignment with your beliefs
Designing Your Life
- The realities of the past
- Major keys to changing your beliefs
- What you’re doing to avoid success
- The one thing you need to achieve your goals
- Why people fail at achieving goals
- The thing people don’t tell you about how you spend money
- How to spend according to your life changes
- My mind-blowing framework that provides the ultimate spending transparency
- The system to make management effortless
- The key to accidentally save more money
- What you need to do to remain consistent
Growing up, I heard that I was boisterous, bossy, too enthusiastic, and self-centered; and I believed it. I thought that I was just. too. much. It wasn’t until college when I had an epiphany that I had been missing out on knowing, nurturing, and loving who I was because I was stuck in the past loving the watered-down person who I believed I was. Also, I realized that I was attaching all of my worth to my accomplishments. I thought that making my own money at 12 years old and saving enough money to purchase my own car at 16 years old, defined me; and, as long as I continued to achieve that I was worthy of love.
In 2016, I founded a nonprofit, Girls Like Me, Inc., to help teen girls increase their self-esteem and self-efficacy. This cause is so important to me because just like me, many teen girls are in a period of their lives where people are telling them who they should be rather than empowering them to be who they desire to be and failing to communicate that they’re worthy outside of academic success. I wanted to give girls the opportunity to create their own stories and know their worth.
One day I bet my dad to a friendly competition to see who’s credit score could increase by the highest amount of points. After this competition, I decided that I should share my gift of knowledge around money, credit, and self-esteem. So that’s what I did. As a Monetary Beliefs Consultant, I help people reframe their belief systems around money to teach them how to reach their financial goals and empower them to get what they want. People have clear goals that they’re looking to achieve but need help managing their money to make it happen and honestly, they’re tired of going through the cycles of debt and missing their goals.
Every day I get to help people like shed shame and struggle, step into their own power, and shift their inner stories. My desire to serve is rooted in the idea that no one deserves to live a life believing that their worth is attached to their income, career, or what they can do for others. Since overcoming my own limiting beliefs, I’ve been able to do what I love and love what I do. And, I’d love to help you love what you do, too.
Are you unsure or have questions?
MAILING ADDRESS 3517 Floyd Avenue #7087, Richmond, VA 23221